Acquiring the skills for the development of the; principles, practices and behaviours to support high-performance working in your organisation is a major requirement for all HR managers. This two-day Practical Performance Management course will show you how to get the best out of others and how to develop principles, practices and behaviours to support high performance working.
By the end of the Practical Performance Management – supporting good practice course, you will be able to:
- Relate the performance review to the overall strategy of your organisation
- Apply the principles of supportive management to your organisation
- Coach the skills of SMART objective setting and CLEAR action planning. Examine the processes of performance assessment
- Understand the principles of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Conduct a structured and motivational review with your team members
- Apply the principles of performance coaching
- Support the use of the personal development plan.
- Rationale for performance management.
- Consequences of managing performance badly.
- Elements of performance management.
- Performance review and development cycle.
- Mutual rights of the participants.
- Planning for performance.
- Managers/team leaders accountability.
- Linking performance to business strategy/Objectives setting
- The paperwork and the dialogue process.
- Gathering information, conducting the discussion.
- Giving constructive feedback and coaching for success.
- Managing and reviewing performance.
- Handling difficult people.
- Handling career discussions and identifying development needs.
- Learning review and action planning
Who should attend ?
The Practical Performance Management – supporting good practice course is for you if you’re new to, or looking to move into HR or reward management, or tasked with supporting effective performance management and reward practices in your organisation.
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Fee: #125,000.00.00 Par Participant
Others: Lecturer led training delivery, action learning, and syndicate sessions.