This provides an overview of BPM as both a management discipline and as a set of enabling technologies. It establishes the foundation for the BPM courses that follow. Participants will learn the key concepts, terms, methodologies, techniques, and technologies in BPM. It equips participants with an overview of process modeling, analysis, and design. It provides insight into the tools and technologies used to support the BPM discipline including process modeling tools. Students will learn about the practices and the technologies that are making business process management a much-needed approach to solving business problems and improving performance.
- Understand the principles of business process management
- Become familiar with the key terms and concepts in BPM
- Learn the major methodologies and techniques for implementing BPM
- Discover the various technologies that support
- Become familiar with the resources in the BPM community
Unique Value of Course:
- A balanced combination of theoretical and practical information
- Actionable insight into BPM and its role in improving business performance
- An understanding of what is needed to become a process managed enterprise
- An appreciation of BPM best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Introduction to BPM
- BPM Concepts and Principles
- Process Modeling
- Process Analysis and Design
- Process Management
- Process measurement
- Transforming to a Process-Managed Enterprise
- BPM Tools and Technologies
Who should attend ?
- Business leaders,
- Business analysts,
- Business architects,
- Project managers and anyone involved in process improvement and the automation of process solutions.
- Officers interested in improving process and overall business performance.