Comprehensive solution for strategy implementation
The ability to transform strategy into actionable and organization wide tasks is crucial for achieving desired business outcomes. Often organizations ask themselves how to pinpoint where change is needed and how to know if they are delivering maximum value with current assets? Moreover, there is a struggle with identifying relevant data for continuous analysis and monitoring of successful strategy implementation.
For strategy execution and initiative progress monitoring, QPR Metrics provides visually powerful features such as dashboards, strategy maps, balanced scorecards and reports supporting different functions in your organization. It supports planning and prioritization of all strategy related initiatives and projects. QPR’s solution for strategy execution empowers change enablers to lead the way to successful strategy execution on all levels of your organization – after all, it is strategy-driven business transformation that delivers the highest level of operational efficiency.
Strategy execution with QPR:
- Consolidate data for strategy execution
- Align strategy metrics with an integrated monitoring system
- Obtain capabilities for effective strategic transformation
- Ensure that actions and initiatives support strategy execution
Link strategy to operations for sustainable performance
QPR Suite supports every step of the Execution Premium Process (XPP™) based on the Kaplan-Norton Strategy Management System by providing visually attractive analytical tools for strategy formulation, BSC generation, performance management, as well as communication and collaboration.
The XPP™ is a comprehensive management model designed to link strategy formulation and planning with operational execution. It is a closed-loop system consisting of 6 major stages starting from the development of strategy and ending in the testing of strategic assumptions using operational and competitive data to determine if strategy needs adapting.
QPR takes strategy execution to the next level by supporting each step of XPP™:
- Providing tools for strategy map modeling, BSC generation, to name a few
- Visual support for strategy execution beyond strategy maps
- Alignment of an organization’s resources such as people, processes, and IT to ensure that together they contribute to achieving common goals
- Improved monitoring capability with state-of-the-art performance management and process mining tools
- Decision making aid for continuous improvement
- Web-based portal for communication and collaboration to empower change enablers