Achieve Process Excellence with Data driven Process Intelligence
Process BI is a way to build a bridge between process mining & analytics and performance management and to turn data into real process intelligence. It brings in the continuous performance measurement and reporting from process point of view with ability to drill down into individual case level instead of representing the performance only from the organizational or functional point of view on summary level. Existing reporting and BI solutions lack this ability to provide business with true process insight and answer why something has happened.
QPR enables this comprehensive process insight by utilizing event data in IT systems. With QPR you can create visually attractive dashboards of process KPIs and make them visible throughout the organization. Process KPI’s are wired all the way down to case level of process execution by automatically generating a graphical representation of actual business processes as they have been executed in reality. Dynamic reports of root causes and effects provide full visibility to reasons behind for example process bottlenecks, long lead times and poor delivery accuracy.
With Process BI your organization can really see in detail what affects the execution of processes and what you need to do to improve the processes.
Key features of QPR Process BI solution:
- Plug and play connectors to SAP ERP, Oracle ERP, Salesforce.com, and other sources of process execution data
- Continuous process monitoring and process performance dashboards
- Process mining and visualization
- Process benchmarking and analytics with root cause and influence analysis
Benefits of QPR process intelligence method and solution:
- Unique approach combining the power pf four different software product categories – BI, Process Mining, EBPA, and CPM
- Supports both continuous improvement and improvement initiatives
- Processes drive financial results and process BI gives you the insight to improve them – which ultimately leads to stronger financial performance
- Process BI reveals the root causes for problems and poor performance
- Instant results and payback through cost savings
- Data-driven powerful approach
- Fact based and visual
- Ability to outperform your competition – data driven companies are one step ahead