Unified management of your organization's performance
Performance Management is a must for monitoring and achieving success, but it can become a challenging task when a multitude of home-made systems and Excel reports no longer support your growing business and organization. To reach optimal results in your strategic, employee or process performance, you need one solution that engages the whole organization.
For Performance Management, QPR Metrics provides the ideal platform for consolidating your portfolio of different management-level performance reporting tools into one scalable, user-friendly and easy to maintain business performance solution. You can automate your data collection, consolidation, monitoring and reporting to effectively set clear and achievable targets. These can be easily communicated via dashboards to engage employees to actively participate in your organization’s performance improvement. Furthermore with the help of QPR Metrics you can link your risk or process management activities to your overall performance management solution.
Performance Management with QPR:
- Quickly implement your performance management with a rich collection of templates
- Manage multiple initiatives (operations, finance, strategy, human resources, suppliers and projects) and organization levels (group, division, unit, team, individual) on one platform
- Shorten performance review reporting cycles
- Improve transparency to performance status and ongoing improvement initiatives
- Feed performance management data to strategy execution
Flexible solution for enterprise performance management
All organizations have a built-in need to succeed in executing their strategic objectives. QPR’s solution for Enterprise Performance Management provides relevant information for steering the business to the right direction. It supports in creating company level scorecards and metrics, which can be implemented throughout the organization.
You can start building your enterprise performance management model right from the get-go with one tool, QPR Metrics. With one platform you not only get the transparency for better decison making, but also the ability to drill down to individual results.
Enterprise Performance Management with QPR:
- Use a rich collection of templates for building immediately your enterprise performance management model, strategy map and corporate scorecard
- Work with your employees in building the team scorecard linked to corporate level performance and share them online
- Easily visualize integrated measure which can’t be done on spreadsheets
- Keep down your total cost of ownership with one easy-to-use tool for Enterprise Performance Management
- Integrate Enterprise Performance Management to People Performance Management
Success by integrating competence and people performance management
For decades organizations have tried to establish People Performance Management systems for managing their workforces’ performance and talent base. Organizations have taken siloed approaches, lacking the capability to support corporate objectives.
QPR offers an ideal platform for integrating both people performance and competence management. With QPR Metrics you can implement your organization’s balanced scorecard and competency management all the way down to a team level. The outcome is a concrete top-down and bottom-up model allowing you to effectively follow targets. You can use numeric as well as qualitative measures and benchmark between peers.
People Performance Management with QPR:
- Enable the transparent cascading of corporate level goals to individual targets and consolidation of individual results to form the corporate-level results
- Identify your future talents by establishing a talent management system based on measurements related to individual competencies
- Establish an integrated management system covering people performance
- Visualize and communicate your People Performance Management based objectives and competencies
Comprehensive solution that helps you to make a difference!
Integrated telecommunications service provider du:
“We have been using QPR since 2012 for Balanced Scorecard reporting. QPR is useful in data collection from various sources, ensuring data integrity, producing useful management reports for successful Strategy Execution.”
Raju Vathsala, Senior Director – Performance Management