Achieve your strategic goals with Balanced Scorecard
In growing organizations it becomes difficult to maintain a coherent Balanced Scorecard structure with just Excel sheets or PowerPoint documents. To successfully manage the implementation of your strategy, you need tools that support getting a complete understanding of your processes, people and IT architecture. The Balanced Scorecard framework helps you in defining and aligning strategic objectives.
QPR Metrics offers you the means to build a flexible, automated and user-friendly Balanced Scorecard solution and to move away from a home built IT implementation. You get access to a rich set of strategy maps, KPIs, scorecards, analyses and reports. It supports automated and manual data aggregation and entry, as well as offering powerful data consolidation. With online collaboration capabilities, your organization and managers can communicate and be up-to-date on the progress of your operations. With QPR Metrics, you can involve more users, teams, branch offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach in turning your strategy into action.
Balanced Scorecard with QPR:
- Save time and effort in gathering, managing and reporting performance information
- Engage your employees to actively participate in the management and execution of your strategy
- Maintain flexibility in what you wish to measure, how often and in what format
- Get support for 3rd generation Balanced Scorecard
Link strategy to operations for sustainable performance
QPR Suite supports every step of the Execution Premium Process (XPP™) based on the Kaplan-Norton Strategy Management System by providing visually attractive analytical tools for strategy formulation, BSC generation, performance management, as well as communication and collaboration.
The XPP™ is a comprehensive management model designed to link strategy formulation and planning with operational execution. It is a closed-loop system consisting of 6 major stages starting from the development of strategy and ending in the testing of strategic assumptions using operational and competitive data to determine if strategy needs adapting.
QPR takes strategy execution to the next level by supporting each step of XPP™:
- Providing tools for strategy map modeling, BSC generation, to name a few
- Visual support for strategy execution beyond strategy maps
- Alignment of an organization’s resources such as people, processes, and IT to ensure that together they contribute to achieving common goals
- Improved monitoring capability with state-of-the-art performance management and process mining tools
- Decision making aid for continuous improvement
Web-based portal for communication and collaboration to empower change enablers