Managing Business Rules for Business Profitability Within a Challenging Economy-The benefits and Restrictive Capacity of Business Rules and its Effects on Developing and Driving a Process Innovation Based Organization”.
ABOUT THE THEME:
What improvements are subject matter experts looking for in the current core processes to create the required flow for market share acquisition, retention and transformation within a challenging economy? Been able to identify the required flexibility in a changing economy sphere remains a herculean task. Our experts shall be discussing this topic alongside other business leaders during our forthcoming business breakfast meeting.
We shall be looking at how business rules play out in form of policies, and even some of the restrictions around software (enterprise architecture), as well as the effects on the required swiftness or flexibility required for changing market sphere/demand. The business rules as mentioned above shall be looked at also from the following dimensions:
- Strategy Planning, Policy Formulation and Development.
- Changing Business/Economic Atmosphere and Marketing Trends
- Internal Process Management (Operational Processes and Procedures).
- Information Infrastructure Planning and its Rigidity and Flexibility.
- Manpower and Capacity Utilization Planning.
|1. Arrival and Registration:||08:30am – 08:55am|
|2. Chairman’s Welcome Address:||09:00am – 09:15am|
|3. Presentation of Event Solution:||09:15am – 10:15am|
|4. Opening Presentation by Discussants:||10:15am – 11:30am|
|5. Open Interactive Discussion by Participants:||11:30am – 12:00pm|
|6. Refreshment, Networking and Wrap-Up Session:||12:00pm – 12:30pm|
|7. Event Closure and Departure:||12:30pm|
Venue: Four Points by Sheraton Lagos; Oniru Chieftaincy Estate, Lekki Peninsula, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Date: Friday, May, 19th, 2017
Time: 09.00am – 12:30pm
Debo Adebayo (CEO SPNS Consulting)
CHAIRMAN OF THE EVENT:
Tunji Oyebanji, CEO, Mobil Oil Nigeria,
- Mr. Lere Baale (CEO Business School Netherlands, Nigeria)
- Mr. Tony Agenmonmen – President and Chairman of Council, National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria.
- Mr. Olufemi Awoyemi – Founder/CEO Proshare
- Dr Charles Ugwu – Director Professional Development, CIPM Nigeria,
- Hakeem Adeniji Adele – Director, Public Sector Business, Microsoft Nigeria