The course is designed to aid HR professionals to gain insight into how to explore a workable methodology for what is often perceived as the most intangible area of business measurement – the contribution of people to the bottom line. This course will help you learn what constitutes to the bottom line, not just in financial terms but a host of other factors that are critical to the success of your organization. Understand that it is not only the commercial sector that measure the bottom line, this is equally relevant to the public and other sectors.
Through this course, communicating the contribution of the HR department to the bottom line of the organization becomes simplified. Participants will be able to identify and learn how to measure the key performance metrics for HR as a whole and importantly the specific activities you are involved in. By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Explore what is as a bottom line factor
- Devise measures that enable you to demonstrate improvement and added value to bottom line factors.
- Use tools and techniques to help you formulate strategies and action plans to improve bottom line performance.
- Identify the data and reporting requirements to ensure sustainable organizational success.
- Assess the suitability of current best practice in the area of measurement in the context of your own organisation.
This case study based workshop is designed to focus on giving delegates with an HR operational focus and understanding of the following fundamentals:
- Traditional Human Resource measurement and what a new approach would offer
- What is the latest thinking in what needs to be measured?
- Why measurement is crucial to effective HR management
- What is the value add and how do with link to business outcomes?
- Applying analysis and measurement techniques in a Human Resource context
- Using a range of tools and techniques to create robust data
- Establishing bottom line objectives through effective questioning
- Getting the business perspective on what needs to be achieved
- Linking all Human Resource activity to the bottom line
- Demonstrating tangible business outcomes
- Collecting and collating key data for your Human Resource Information System
- The role of HRIS in building high quality data
- Using HR metrics to develop a HR strategy that improves the bottom line
- How to use data to support high quality HR plans
Who should attend?
- HR professionals working in either private, public or voluntary sector and those involved in proving the value of HR.
- Operational HR practitioners and is also suitable for
- Senior or experienced HR Administrators.
- Heads of Strategy
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Course Fee: #125,000.00.00 Par Participant
- Others: Lecturer led training delivery, action learning, and syndicate sessions.